PO Auto Sourcing Error- Contract Pricing Was Not Used Because Contract Maximums Would Be Exceeded
(Doc ID 2106324.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Adding zero dollar lines to release to single PO contract, not sourcing to Purchase Order, stuck in sourcing workbench with below error:
Error in Sourcing workbench:
Contract pricing was not used because contract maximums would be exceeded
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a release to single PO contract with Maximum contract amount as 1,000.00
2. Add a description only line to contract with base price as 1,000.00
3. Approve and save the contract
4. Create contract release, populate and stage the release
5. Run the PO auto source process
6. 1,000$ PO is created with one line
7. Now total released amount on the contract is 1,000
8. Add a new line to contract with base price as zero (0.00)
9. Approve and save the contract
10. Create contract release, populate and stage the release
11. Run the PO auto source process
12. The contract line goes to Error with message "Contract pricing was not used because contract maximums would be exceeded."
13. Even on increasing the Maximum amount on the contract and restaging and souring the second line, does not make it to the PO
14. It still gives the same error message "Contract pricing was not used because contract maximums would be exceeded."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document