Last updated on MARCH 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Registration Details tab drop down values (Complete and Approve) are Missing on the Program Roster Page.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1) Login to PIA Application
2) Log in as Admin and navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Program Roster.
3) Search for a Program and click on Roster button. View Curriculum Roster page will appear.
4) Find a learner with status as Enrolled and click on Details link in front of that learner.
5) On Registration Details tab click on the drop down. Option to mark learner complete is missing
6) Now go back to View Curriculum Roster page and select learner having status as Pending Approval and click on the Details link in front of that learner.
7) On Registration Details tab click on drop down. Option to approve the request is missing.
Due to this issue, the Admin is unable to complete the transaction for the learners.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms