Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Performance Document is being created, the functionality for Complete Manager Evaluation/Update and Share step is different from the functionality in the Define Criteria step.
When "Copy Manager Documents" is enabled on the template, and managers create a goal in the Define Criteria step, they can select "Copy Item from My Team's Documents". Then they can then select items from any of the other documents that they own. However, when they create a goal in the Complete Manager Evaluation/Update and Share step and select "Copy Item from My Team's Documents", they can access items from the current employee display only.
Additionally, in the Define Criteria step, there is an icon to copy an existing goal to other documents, but that icon is not present in in the Complete Manager Evaluation step.
- Set up an ePerformance Document with Content Type "Goals and Objectives" using this Navigation: Set Up HCM -> Product Related -> ePerformance - > Document Structure -> Section Definition.
- In the Template Definition, in the Define Criteria Step - Role Rules and also in the Final Evaluation Step - Role Rules, select the "Copy from Another Document' feature for the Manager.
- Create a Performance Document for multiple individuals who report to a single Manager.
- Log in as the Manager, navigate to the Performance Document just created and in the Define Criteria Step select "Copy Item from My Team’s Documents".
- Navigate to Complete Manager Evaluation Step > Update and Share task, and Select "Copy Item from My Team’s Documents".
- Notice that the items available for selection do not include items from the full team.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms