Unable To Delete ePerformance Self Evaluation
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While an Administrator cancels the Manager Evaluation or the Self Evaluation, the administrator is able to delete the Manager Evaluation; but if the Administrator cancels the Self Evaluation, the there is no option to delete it. The cancel button keeps appearing.
1. Navigate to Main Menu -> Workforce Development -> Performance Management -> Performance Documents -> View Documents.
2. In the Manager Evaluation View, Click on Cancel Evaluation and confirm.
3. Click on the same document to retrieve it again, and click on "Delete Evaluation" on the Manager Evaluation.
4. Open the Review Self Evaluation while expanding the section and clicking on "Cancel the Evaluation." Click OK.
5. Open once more the same performance document and note there is no option to delete it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms