EAP: Argentina Localization - VAT Reports Don't Show A Voucher Closure
(Doc ID 2107110.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Argentina - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Billing Argentina - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Voucher is closed, the closure should be shown in the VAT Purchase Report, to avoid deducting an incorrect tax credit amount. Something similar should happen when a negative adjustment is closed; the closure should be shown on the vat sales report. So, according the voucher source the closure of the voucher should be shown on the VAT Purchase report, meanwhile the closure of the Adjustment (NC) should show on the VAT Sales Report (when the NC Flag is selected). In opposite, when the NC flag of the run control is not selected, both closures should be shown on the VAT Purchase Report.
1. Create a voucher
2. Close the above voucher
3. Post the voucher and Review of accounting entries (accrual and closure)
4. Enter a negative adjustment ( credit note)
5. Close the above adjustment
6. Post the adjustment in AP and review the accounting entries
7. Run the Purchase VAT REPORT-It shows the voucher
8. Run the Sales VAT REPORT -It shows the negative adjustment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document