EGM - Maintain Proposal Page Allows Entry Of Ineligible User IDs In The Principal Investigator (PI) Field
(Doc ID 2107363.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Principal Investigator lookup PeopleCode is incorrect on the Maintain Proposal page. It allows the PI field to be updated with User IDs that are not defined as PIs. Only UserIDs that are marked as PIs should ever be allowed on the PI field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a new proposal using the prompt to select a PI and save.
- Go to the Budgets tab and drill down on the budget period.
- Enter a budget detail row and save.
- Click the Return to Maintain Proposal link.
- Click the Return to Search button.
- Do not change any search values, just drill down on the original proposal.
- Go to the proposal tab, enter a value in the PI ID of a user who is not an eligible PI and tab out.
- Save the page.
Due to this issue, users can enter invalid IDs for the PI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document