EPC: Combo Edit Rules Not Enforced for PC Transactions When Specific Transaction Source Option Is Used
(Doc ID 2107556.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Combo Edit Rules are not enforced for PC Transactions when Specific Transaction Source option is used in the GL Ledgers for A Unit.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a combo edit rule.
2. Set the value of the Transaction Source Option to Specific Transaction Source on the Ledgers For A Unit Journal Edit Options page.
3. Verify that PC Combination edits is enabled in the PC Business Unit options.
4. Add a transaction that violates the rule in Project Costing > Transaction Definitions > Add Transaction.
5. Transaction will process when it should fail because the combo edit rule was violated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document