Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requested quantity information is not viewable by bidder when creating a line group with multiple quantities for individual items.
How does the bidder know the quantities of each item when they bid on the group? Let's say if the group contains 3 desks and 3 chairs. When the bidder bid on the group, and submit a bid for quantity of 1, they can't tell if quantity of 1 for the group means they are bidding on 3 chairs and 3 desks.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a strategic sourcing RFx Buy event.
2. Add lines and create line groups. Individual items should have a quantity of more than 1.
3. Click the 'Item Biddable Only if Grouped' option for each line item. Bid Quantity Rule should be 'Requested Quantity Required'.
4. Note that on the group details page, both the group quantity and the individual item quantities are viewable. Bid Quantity Rule should be 'Requested Quantity Required'.
5. Save and Post the event.
6. Log in as a bidder to bid on the event. Click the 'Display Group Detail' link.
7. Click the 'Bid' link for the first group.
8. The requested quantity for the individual items is not displayed anywhere.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms