EAP: Use Tax Not Defaulting Correctly When Ship To Sales/Use Tax Is Setup By Category
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Use Tax amount on a Voucher is not defaulting correctly when Ship To Sales/Use Tax setup by Category.
1. Ship To US001 - 2 rows of Tax Applicability
Line 1: Taxable Sales = NYC, Use = NYC > Category CYCLING
Line 2: Taxable Sales = CA, Use = CA > No Category
2. Add PO using an CYCLING Category Item
3. Dispatch PO
4. Add Voucher from PO with No Sales Tax on the Voucher
5. Save Voucher and Message received:
No Sales Tax has been input, Use Tax will be Accrued. (7030,727)
Select Yes to Redefault the Tax Code for Use Tax or No to Retain Tax code
from Purchase Order.
6. No - Voucher is saved with Use Tax and Tax Code = NYC
Yes - Voucher is saved with Use Tax and Tax Code = CA
7. When Yes is selected, Voucher should be saved with Use Tax Code = NYC
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms