EAP: Voucher Build Keeps Creating New ERS Vouchers When Cancelled Receipts Exist
(Doc ID 2107611.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Voucher Build process keeps creating a new ERS Voucher when the original ERS Voucher is created from a Receipt that was cancelled.
1. Procurement Control ERS Option - Allow ERS
2. Supplier USA0000008 has Allow ERS Box checked
3. Add PO PO1 > PO Matching for ERS = Yes and Receiving Required
4. Dispatch PO
5. Add Receipt REC1A from PO > Receive only partial quantity > Add Invoice Number > Save
6. Run Voucher Build for ERS
7. ERS Voucher created 00000303 > Note, VOUCHER_LINE and DISTRIB_LINE references RECEIVER_ID = REC1A
8. Related Documents page and Voucher Line Associate Receiver(s) link references Receipt Number REC1A
9. Cancel Receipt by clicking the red X
10. Add new Receipt from same PO > Receive partial amount again and add same Invoice Number used on first Receipt
11. Run Matching
12. Voucher is Matched
13. Related Documents shows new Receipt Number REC1B along with Voucher Line Associate Receiver(s) link
14. REC1B shows RECV_HDR.MATCH_STATUS_RECV = M
15. VOUCHER_LINE and DISTRIB_LINE Records no longer has a RECEIVER_ID value
16. Run Voucher Build again
17. Another Voucher is created and shows tied to Receiver REC1B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document