Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even after changing the AP_REMIT_ADV Report Definition Output from a default of PDF to XLS, still the Email Remittance Advice came out as a PDF.
1. Navigate to Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor > Find an Existing Value
2. Display the Vendor in question.
3. Access the Location tab.
4. Click on the Payables hyperlink.
5. Under the Payment Notification section:
-- Check "Enable Email Payment Advice" and "Enable FG Remittance Advice"
-- Fill in the appropriate Email ID
-- Select the applicable Payment Method/s
6. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Administration > Source Registration.
7. Display the Source System = AP.
8. Check the box for "Send Remittance Advise"
9. Enter an e-mail address in the "Remittance Email ID" field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms