Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As of PUM Image #10, Bank Statement lines that are debits reflect as negative amounts on the Bank Statement.
The record view of PS_BANK_SD_POSP_VW is negating the RECON_TRAN_AMT from PS_BANK_SDSTMT_TBL. As a result, the RECON_TRAN_AMT displays as positive amounts on the Cash Forecasting Results page, which is incorrect. The RECON_TRAN_AMT should display as negative amounts.
1. Load a BAI2 file using Import Bank Statements with Statement Type = Current Date
2. Once the process complete, through SQL, select the data from PS_BANK_SDSTMT_TBL
3. RECON_TRAN_AMT entries are negative amounts, which is correct
4. Through SQL, select the data from PS_BANK_SD_POSP_VW
5. RECON_TRAN_AMT entries are positive amounts, which is incorrect
6. Amounts on PS_BANK_SD_POSP_VW should be negative amounts to match RECON_TRAN_AMT from PS_BANK_SDSTMT_TBL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms