EeS: Location = "Invalid Value" when no Agreement exists for the Default Supplier Location
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Invoice using the Self Service Invoice > Create Invoice > Invoice Entry page, if log in through the Supplier portal, the Location field is populated with (Invalid Value). This will occur if no Agreement exists for the Suppliers Default Location.
1. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Define Supplier User > User ID = VP2
2. Verify that under Supplier Access, Supplier ID = USA0000011 (East Bay Office Supplies) is the only Supplier listed
3. Create an Agreement between Supplier ID = USA0000011 and Buyer ID = BUY01 for Supplier Location = MAIN, which is the Default Location, ensuring that no other Agreements exist between the Supplier and Buyer
4. The Agreement is accepted by the Supplier and Buyer
5. Added a new Location = TEST for the Supplier
6. Make Location = TEST the Default Location
7. Log in with User ID = VP2 using the Supplier portal
8. Create a Self Service Invoice
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms