Last updated on JUNE 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Maintain Program, after entering Objective Id and tab out, description is not getting populated
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1) Log in to the ELM application
2) Navigate to the Page (Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Programs)
3) Search for any Program and select it
4) Now go to the Attributes Tab
5) In the Objectives section, Click on Add Objective link
6) enter the starting value of the Objective Id, the prompt will show you the available list.
7) Select one from the list provided and note the description value
8) Now Tab out from the the Objective Code field.
9) Verify the Objective Description field value is still blank or not shown
Due to this issue user are unable to get the Objective description until they save the page or add a new Objective.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms