EGL9.2: Business Process Instance Page Requires Refresh to Run Any Subsequent Processes When Using Business Process Weaver.
(Doc ID 2107886.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Process Instance page (BPW_PROC_INST) requires Refresh to run any subsequent processes.
Steps to Replicate:
- Navigate to General Ledger > Journals > Process Journals > Edit Journals and create a new run control ID GL1 for Edit Journals process.
- Navigate to General Ledger > Journals > Process Journals > Post Journals and create a new run control ID GL2 for Post Journals process.
- Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Business Process Weaver > Business Process Definition and create a new User Defined Business Process Definition. Step1 is linked to Task ID PS_GL_JEDIT, step 2 is linked to Task ID PS_GL_JP and Step 1 is a Predecessor of Step 2.
- Navigate to Background Processes > Business Process Weaver > Business Process Run Control and add a new Process Run Control ID for the process weaver ID defined in previous step. Define Server Name. Link step 1 to Run Control ID GL1, link step 2 to Run Control ID GL2 and save changes.
- Open a new window and go to Process Monitor.
- Go back to Business Process Run Control and click on ‘Start Process’. First process is started and is marked yellow.
- Go back to Process Monitor and click on ‘Refresh’. Wait until process is finished.
- The problem is that the second process is NOT started automatically. The next process will only start when user goes back to Business Process Run Control and click on ‘Refresh’.
- Go back to Business Process Run Control. After clicking on ‘Refresh’ the first process is marked green and second process is started.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!