EGL9.2: PS_EOAW_TIMEOUT Populated Automatically After An Approval Process Is Cloned
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an approval process is cloned the record PS_EOAW_TIMEOUT is automatically populated even though the previous version does not have any rows/data for this record.
Steps to replicate:
1. In PIA navigate to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Setup & open an existing Approval process definition.
2. Query PS_EOAW_TIMEOUT to check if there are any rows existing for the approval process definition chosen in step 1.
3. After the approval process definition page is displayed, click on the 'Clone Approval Process' link at top of the page.
4. On the resulting modal secondary page fill the New effective date & click on OK button.
5. Query PS_EOAW_TIMEOUT again to check if there are any rows existing for the approval process definition with latest effective date entered in step 4.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
PS_EOAW_TIMEOUT is automatically populated even though the previous version does not have any rows/data for this record.
No data should get inserted into PS_EOAW_TIMEOUT automatically after the process is cloned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms