The Date Format in HR Announcements Does Not Reflect the Date Format Set in Personalization Options
Last updated on JULY 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The date format of HR Notifications delivered as Announcements does not reflect the date format of the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Personalization > Personalization Options
2. Ensure System Date Format is set to DDMMYY
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HCM Common Definitions > HR Notification > HR Notification
4. Generate an HR Notification as an Announcement
5. Open Announcement from the Homepage
6. Notice the Date Format of the post date is MMDDYY
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms