The Date Format in HR Announcements Does Not Reflect the Date Format Set in Personalization Options
(Doc ID 2108059.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The date format of HR Notifications delivered as Announcements does not reflect the date format of the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Personalization > Personalization Options
2. Ensure System Date Format is set to DDMMYY
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HCM Common Definitions > HR Notification > HR Notification
4. Generate an HR Notification as an Announcement
5. Open Announcement from the Homepage
6. Notice the Date Format of the post date is MMDDYY
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document