Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following SQL error occurs when saving an Express Issue the type of 'Supplier Return (RTV)' and a PRO Number is entered:
Called from:SHIP_INV_VW.BUSINESS_UNIT.SavePreChange Statement:203
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Navigate to: Inventory > Fulfill Stock Orders > Stock Requests > Express Issue
- Create an Express Issue of type Supplier Returns.
- Fetch an available RTV and fill in a quantity and Location.
- Drill into the 'Detail Override/Exceptions' hyperlink.
- Drill into the 'RTV Pro Numbers' hyperlink.
- Enter a Pro Number and hit OK.
- Hit OK on the 'Detail Override/Exceptions' page.
- Attempt to save the Express Issue > observe the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms