Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saving Maintain Distributions Page Gets Error After Canceling And Adding Distributions
1. Installation Options - Turn on Commitment Control.
2. Create a PO with 1 line and 1 distribution.
3. Save. Budget check.Dispatch.
4. Open the PO on the Maintain Distributions page.
5. Cancel distribution, then add a new one with a different DeptID.
6. Save the page and get this error:
Field does not exist -- PO_HDR.BUDGET_HDR_STATUS. (180,104) PO_LINE_DISTRIB.BUDGET_LINE_STATUS.SaveEdit PCPC:337 Statement:12
A reference to a record.field name was made and the record.field name was not found to exist. Verify that the field exists on the page in which the PeopleCode program is being executed.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms