E:PIA: Copy Settings In Personalize Link On The Grid Is Not Getting Reflected Immediately In PT 8.54 And Above.
(Doc ID 2108319.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy Settings in Personalize link on the grid is not getting reflected immediately for the user. User has to logout and login to get it reflected.
1. In PeopleSoft Financials, navigate to Main Menu>Accounts Receivable>Customer Accounts>Customer Information>Account Overview
2. Search a SetID/Unit/Customer combination.
3. Click on either the Balance or Past Due hyperlink.
4. Click the 'Personalize' hyperlink.
5. Click 'Copy Settings' hyperlink.
6. Click magnify glass.
7. Select a previously saved Setting Name.
8. Click Ok.
9. Click Ok.
The above action should load the new column order and sort in your saved Setting Name. However, but nothing happens. New setting is not getting loaded immediately.
This issue is observed in 8.55 tools release as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document