EBI 9.2: BIPCC000 is Not Bringing All The Project Information Into PROJ_RESOURCE
(Doc ID 2108724.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Image 10 Bill Entry
BIPCC000 - New functionality in 9.2 is not bringing all the project information into PROJ_RESOURCE.The project chartfields and the Analysis Type are on the bill, but the PC_DISTRIB_STATUS on both the BI_HDR and BI_LINE are set to I. Other rows from Billing going over to Project Costing are fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add new online bill
2. Enter the amount of the Bill
3. Enter Fund Dept and Account for Revenue
4. Enter the Project Chartfields - REV analysis Type
5. Set to RDY at this point the Invoice ID is generated
6. Singe Action invoice generation
7. Journal Generate the Billing information to General Ledger
8. Run the BIPCC000 by Business Unit
9. Transaction shows on the PROJ_RES_TMP_BI
10. Pull the transaction into Project Costing using PC_BI_TO_PC
11. Transaction shows in PROJ_RESOURCE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document