Denied Change Order for Req Increases Change Order Sequence Req Line for which No Change Made
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Raise a change order(Either increase quantity or increase price) for a requisition which has more than one line.
2. Now Save and Submit the process for approval process. The status of the all Req line are changed from 'A' to 'P'.
3. If any approver, denied the change order raised in approval process. The status of changed Req line(Either increase quantity or increase price) has reverted from 'P' to 'A', updated rest of the Req lines status as 'D', incrementing value of Change order sequence number for particular changed req line and inserts value in PS_REQ_CHNG_LINE record.
4. Now, if a approver denied a change order. The system increases the change order sequence for the requisition lines for which no change order has been created earlier in the system.
5. If we again raise a change order for the same requisition, no entries has been inserted into "PS_REQ_CHNG_LINE" record for the newly changed REQ lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms