ELM 9.1: SCORM 2004 - Two Sets Of Duplicate Rows are Inserted in the ELM Interaction Table for Every Response.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Statement of Issue:
Receiving duplicate entries in the ELM interaction table (PS_LM_S4_TRACK_INT) for every response when completing SCORM 2004 content for some users.
Using Fiddler trace tool, determine that when post X-ABORTED-WHEN: SendingResponse
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log on PS/PS using Internet Explorer
2. Navigate to Self Service/Learning/Search Catalog
3. On Advance Search page, search for look for Class with Learning Component with SCORM 2004 content
4. Select Enroll for UploadTestv4
5. Activate Fiddler in Capture Mode
6. Submit Enrollment
7. Launch the content
8. Navigate through the content by selecting all options and clicking Next
9. At the end open SQL Developer and review interactions for the attempt in table PS_LM_S4_TRACK_INT
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms