PO Lines That Are Already Closed Show Up As Qualified To Close In Buyer's WorkBench
Last updated on JULY 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Replicate
- Enable the Approval Workflow for PO.
- Enable the Commitment Control for PO.
- Add a 6 line PO. Lines 1-3 each have 2 distributions.
- Approved the PO and Budget Check it.
- Dispatch the PO.
- Create receipt for PO line 1 only.
- Now close PO line 1 only.
- Verify line 1 was closed, and Budget check PO again.
- Now go back to the Buyer’s Workbench. Try to close entire PO.
- PO Line 1 shows as qualified to close, however it is already closed.
If one line or lines have already been closed on a PO, but the rest of the PO is not yet qualified to close, the lines that are already Closed/Complete show up as Qualified to close on the Buyer's Workbench.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms