Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Selection process doesn't select the Voucher and put the transaction in error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Voucher in a Business Unit with Valid Bank Account.
2. Create another Voucher with the same Voucher ID as above in a different BU with inactive Bank Account.
3. Create a Pay Cycle to include both the BUs and Bank Accounts
4. Run Payment Selection Process which puts both the transactions in error.
5. The other voucher from the other BU is correct.
Voucher with valid Bank Account should be selected in the Pay Cycle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms