EAP: Voucher Build Creates PO Voucher From ExcelVoucherUpload in Recycle Status Due to Invalid VAT Code
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Voucher from ExcelVoucherUpload is created in Recycle status due to VAT Code, supplied in the excel file, not being considered by Voucher Build process to create Voucher.
1. Create a Purchase Order with 2 lines in a Business Unit enabled for VAT.
2. Select the VAT code which has 0% rate.
3. Dispatch the PO.
4. Populate the excelvoucherupload with Voucher and PO details without populating data for distribution record line.
5. Override the VAT defaults like VAT Code, VAT Applicability in Voucher line record.
6. Enter the VAT amount that matches with the VAT code selected.
7. Generate and Post the XML.
8. Data is populated in Voucher staging tables as expected.
9. Run Voucher Build process.
10. Voucher is created in Recycle status with the below error message.
"The VAT process can't continue due to the difference between the calculated and entered VAT Amounts."
11. Invoice line 2 has the VAT Code defaulted from the PO rather the one supplied in the excel file.
Voucher should be created in Postable status with VAT code in the second line taken from the VCHR_LINE_STG table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms