ECM: Payment Dispatch Process Creates Payment File with Invalid Character ] in Header Record
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Payment Dispatch Process (PMT_DISPATCH) creates Payment file with Invalid character ] in the Header Record.
1. Create 37 Vouchers with Payment Method ACH (layout CCD+) where the Settle By option is set to Financial Gateway.
2. Run Payment Selection and Creation processes.
3. Run AP_FG_PROC process.
4. Run Payment Dispatch process which generates the Payment file.
5. Create another Voucher and make Express payment.
6. Run AP_FG_PROC process.
7. Run Payment Dispatch process.
8. The Payment file generated has invalid character ] in the Header Record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms