EEX 9.2: Sent Back Issue Not Displayed Against Expense Line On Modify Expense Report Page When It Is Sent Back For Revision
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Approver sends an Expense claim back for revision, Issue with the expense line is not displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Expense Report and submit for approval
2. Log in as approver and uncheck the Approve check box on the expense line, enter some comments, select a reason and send back for revision.
3. Log in as submitter, go to Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > View and go to the Expense Report - Expense Details page
4. The Expense Line shows the Issue entered by the Approver while sending the report back.
5. Now go to Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Modify and search for the report sent back in step 2.
Expense Lines do not show the issue with the expense line entered by the Approver while sending it back for revision.
Issue with the Expense Lines should be displayed on the Modify Expense Report page as it is displayed on the view Expense Report page.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms