EPY/TL9.1/9.2: T&L Tasks Values Are Not Always Being Sent To The PS_PAY_EARNING.
Last updated on MAY 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time and Labor Job code value is not always being sent to the PS_PAY_EARNINGS record.
1. Manager reported time for the employee with job code 0160 when he entered Sick time.
2. Payable time created correctly with job code 0160
3. Pay paysheet creation process which populate the job code in pay earnings for the EE is RHRLY that his default job code in PS_JOB.
4. Set the employee's paygroup page 9 with T&L task elements: combo code, business unit, department, job code
5. Load employee's payable time to payroll which applying the Job code 0160 on the employee’s Additional Data payline sub-page but pay earnings have jobcode RHRLY from job data instead of T&L job code.
Due to this issue, Payroll has to manually fix the paylines to get past this issue to be able to post charges to the correct GL accounts and locations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms