Requisition Header Status Remains In 'LA' Status After Cancelling Pending & Denied Lines.
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you submit a requisition with three lined for approval, approve line 2, deny line 3, leave line 1 as pending approval and you cancel line 1 & 3 then query the requisition status it will show as LA however it should be approved as the only remaining line is approved.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Enabled AWE.
2. Create a Requisition with three lines and route for approval.
3. Login as approver and Keep line 1 in 'Pending status', Approve Line 2 & Deny line 3.
4. Search for the Requisition in Requestor's Workbench.
5. Select only Line 1 (P) & Line 3 (D) for cancellation.
6. Now proceed with cancellation.
7. Now after cancellation, the Requisition still re-mains in "LA" status. But actually line 1 & line 3 were cancelled and line 2 Approved, the Requisition should turn to Approved status.
NOTE : After cancellation, please query from REQ_HDR table for clarification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms