EAP: APX1230 And APY1230 Reports contain Multiple SetIDs When Run By Single SetID
(Doc ID 2110735.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Balance by Account/Vendor reports APX1230 and APY1230, showing different balances. The APX1230 report is showing the correct balance.
1. Add AP Business Unit APBU1 tied to GL BU US001
2. Add Payables Options for APBU1
3. TableSet Control for APBU1: AP_01 = APBU1 > FS_38 = APBU1
4. Add Vendor Set Control APBU1
5. Add Vendors under SetID APBU1: 0000000001 - 0000000005
6. Add 2nd AP Business Unit APBU2
7. Add Payables Options APBU2
8. TableSet Control APBU2: AP_01 = APBU2 > FS_38 = APBU2
9. Add Vendor Set Control APBU2
10. Add Vendor under SetID APBU2: 0000000005
11. Add Voucher under BU APBU1 and Vendor 0000000001
12. Voucher Post and Journal Generate from Action box
13. Follow same steps above for adding Voucher under APBU1 and Vendor ID 0000000005
14. Add Voucher under BU APBU2 > Vendor 0000000005
15. Voucher Post and Journal Generate from Action box
16. Statutory Reports > Extract Data for Reports > Statutory Reports/BU=US001
17. Data in the PS_RPTG_DETAIL_TBL and PS_RPTG_FBALANCE records
18. Statutory Reports > Accounts Payable > Balance by Account/Vendor > Select BU US001 > Vendor SetID APBU1 > enter Vendor IDs > process APX1230 and APY1230
19. Crystal APY1230 report contains data for Vendor SetID's APBU1 and APBU2
Totals are separated by SetID > Total Account includes both amounts from both SetIDs
20. BI Publisher APX1230 report contains data for Vendor SetID's APBU1 and APBU2 > Totals are separated by SetID > Total Account includes both amounts from both SetIDs
21. Results are the same when reports are generated through Statutory Reports > Accounts Payable > Balance by Vendor/Account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document