FAB: Save Button Is Missing On The Forms Worklist After Upgrade From PUM 3 To PUM 13 Level
(Doc ID 2110928.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Save Button is missing on the Forms Approval page after upgrade from FSCM 9.2 PUM 3 to PUM 13 level, when Inserting an Adhoc Approver.
Expectation is that after Approver has been inserted via pressing + on Status Monitor to do Adhoc Insert of Approver, that there will be a button to Save the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
See Save Button Missing on the Forms Worklist.docx) for visual of steps to reproduce.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Forms > Design a for and Create a new form named “Test”
2. Provide some instructions for Step 2 of the form creation.
3. Give label names for each field, for Step 3 of the form creation. In this example the Description field is the only column in the form.
4. Press the Next button for step 4 Attachment Test on Step 4 of the form creation.
5. Step 5 of the form creation. This sample form ill be accessible from the Menu Navigation
Root > Employee Self Service > Test
6. Step 6 of the form creation. Provide User list. In this example it is set to “SUPERVISOR” for the workflow approval definition that will be created for the form.
7. Click OK to save the form.
8. Click “Activate the Form” to activate this new form.
9. Press OK on Message Form xxx has been activiated.
10. Review the new Form Approval Definition that system has create for the new form, via the Navigation Enterprise Components, Approvals, Approvals, Approval Process Setup. Search on Process ID FormApproval.
11. Note that the Approval User list is “SUPERVISOR', as was configured during creation of form.
12. Generate submission of form, using Navigation Main Menu, Employee Self-Service, Test (name of example form)
13. Press Add a New Value tab, and populate the *Subject, Description and More Information boxes, and press Save button.
14. Press the Submit button to Submit the form for approval.
15. Review the Status Monitor of Form submitted for approval, showing Pending Approvers. Note there is no Save button on this page.
16. Log in as Approver, go to Worklist link, press Link on FormApproval worklist.
17. In Review/Edit Approvers section of the Form Page, press the green + sign, to insert Adhoc Approver.
18. Add the user ID and click Insert.
19. Note there is there is no Save button to save the change made.
20. Return to Search shows the adhoc approver was not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document