Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ELM 9.2 PUM #9 using Peopletools 8.54
SCORM 1.2 Content is not bookmarking the learner progress when parameter CMI.EXIT =SUSPEND
a) Log in as Administrator, verify Bookmark Tracking Enabled
1. Administrator creates a web-based SCORM 1.2 Class that has passing
2. Rebuild index for catalog
3. Learner log in and enrolls in the course's class
4. Launches and starts the Learning content, but does not complete.
5. Then, clicks exit and parameter cmi.exit =suspend set by the content
6. Then, log out and launches content again, notice content starts from the
beginning and not from the last suspend point. Noticed that if do F12 on Table of Contents page, the cmi.core.entry is blank when re-launching the content.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms