ELM 9.2: SCORM 1.2 Content is Not Tracking or Bookmarking for CMI.EXIT - SUSPEND
(Doc ID 2111065.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ELM 9.2 PUM #9 using Peopletools 8.54
SCORM 1.2 Content is not bookmarking the learner progress when parameter CMI.EXIT =SUSPEND
Steps to Replicate Issue:
(a) Log in as Administrator, verify Bookmark Tracking Enabled
1. Administrator creates a web-based SCORM 1.2 Class that has passing
2. Rebuild index for catalog
3. Learner log in and enrolls in the course's class
4. Launches and starts the Learning content, but does not complete.
5. Then, clicks exit and parameter cmi.exit =suspend set by the content
6. Then, log out and launches content again, notice content starts from the
beginning and not from the last suspend point. Noticed that if do F12 on Table of Contents page, the cmi.core.entry is blank when re-launching the content.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document