Termination Date Label in The HTML Approval Email is Not Correct For GSSTerminate Transaction
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Termination Date Label that is displayed in the HTML approval mail being sent to the approver is not correct for GSSTerminate Transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable the HTML email approval for GSSTerminateEmployee Transaction.
2. Go to Transaction Configuration and click on the Edit template to find the source of the Termination Date that is appeared in the HTML email.
3. Navigate to Manager Self Service Job and Personal Information> Terminate Employee
4. Terminate Employee with date(03/Nov/2015) and submit.
5. Email triggered with Termination date as 03/Nov/2015
6. After approval the Employee got terminated and when we do query on this employee the termination date is update as 2nd Nov 2015.
7. In HTML email the Termination Date Label should be displayed as Transaction Date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms