EGL: PC Fields Validation Changes Related to Error "Projects ChartFields are invalid for Business Unit GL (13100,269)" When Trying To Save A Journal With Project Charfields Due To InterUnit Rows Created By Journal Edit
(Doc ID 2111618.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to re-save an already edited interunit journal using project chartfields, the following error occurs.
Projects ChartFields are invalid for Business Unit GL (13100,269)
Business Unit has changed since entering Projects ChartFields. You have to enter valid Project ChartFields for this Business Unit
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up suspense on the journal source
- Ensure PC BU is included in the suspense chartfields
2. Create 2-line interunit journal with PC CFs populated - Each line has different PC BU, PROJ, ACT
3. Save the journal
4. Change the amount and re-save
5. Edit the journal - IU lines generated having new PROJ values (different from original lines)
6. Attempt to Save again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document