EAP: "Continue to Next Rule" option on the Match Rule Control page not working as expected for Matching
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Have a scenario to execute the list of Match Rules, one after the other, only after correcting/overriding a Match Rule that has an exception.
This can be achieved by setting up the Match Rule Control with the 'Continue to Next Rule' option set to 'Continue If False' for the required Match Rules.
On setting this up, if a Voucher should generate 2 different Match Exceptions, when Matching is run, only one of the Match Rules is generating an exception, as expected. When the Match Rule is overridden on the Match Exception Workbench Details page, and Matching is rerun, the subsequent Match Rules are not getting executed. Instead, the Voucher is matched even though a new Match Exception should be generated.
1. Create a new Match Rule Control with Match Rule ID = 120 and RULE_P100
2. Create a PO setup for Matching and Receiving is Required
3. Create a Receiver from the PO
4. Create a Voucher from the Receipt
5. On the Voucher, change the Terms and Unit Price to something that is different from the PO
6. Save the Voucher
7. Run Matching
8. Match Exception generated for Rule 120 (Pay terms not = PO pay terms)
9. On the Match Exception Workbench Details page, override the Match Exception for Rule 120
10. Run Matching
11. Voucher has Match Status = Matched
12. Expected that when Matching was run the 2nd time, Match Exception for RULE_P100 should have been generated since “Voucher Unit Price <> PO Unit Price (No tolerance)”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms