When a Requisition has Multiple Distrib Lines, they are not Printed in Numeric Order on the Requisition - View Print Report
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you have a requisition with a single line but with 13 distribution rows, when you use the View Print from the Manage Requisitions page, the Dist Lines are not printed in numeric order.
For example - a Line with 24 distributions. The Report will show
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create a simple 1 line requisition.
- Drill to the Accounting Lines and use the SpeedChart lookup.
- Select SpeedChart = DEPT.
- Save the requisition.
- From Manage Requisitions, select View Print and click GO
- Notice in the report displayed that the DIST sort order is not as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms