EAP 9.2: Error Message (4,4) When Project ID ChartField Prompt is Selected at Payment Request Invoice Line Distribution Level if Project Costing Module is Not Installed
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM Project Costing module is not installed, users trying to create a new Payment Request, whose Invoice Line Accounting Distribution Details need to include a Project ID ChartField value, an Error Message is being triggered by the system.
This happens even if actual Project ID valid ChartField values have been defined in the system.
1. Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1.
2. Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Products.
3. Make sure the flag for Project Costing module is un-checked.
4. Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design ChartFields > Define Values > ChartField Values > Project.
5. Create a brand new Project ID value, to make sure there is at least some valid item to choose from.
6. Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Vouchers > Payment Request Template.
7. Open the existing Payment Request Template associated to Business Unit US001, and make sure to select the ChartField Project into the Template.
8. Navigate to: Employee Self Service > Payment Request Center.
9. Click on the CREATE button to create a brand new Payment Request instance.
10. Enter all the required Summary Info, Supplier Info, and go to Invoice Details page.
11. Click on Add line button.
12. Click on ChartField Project ID prompt available, which gives an Error Message.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
" There are no prompt values currently available for this field. (4,4)
The prompt table for this field is currently not specified. Use any value you wish. "
Whether the FSCM system is using or not the Project Costing module, the Payment Request functionality should be able to, at all times, identify the proper source for Project ID ChartField values, and display the available ones that users can choose from.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms