EPC- Project Activity Valuation Page Download To Excel Button Drops Activity Name Field When Exporting
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Activity Valuation Page Download to Excel button drops Activity Name field when exporting
The Project Activity Valuation Page PC_ACT_ANALYTICS, Component PC_VALN_ANALYTICS, Menu ANALYZE_PROJECTS Download to Excel button drops Activity Name field when exporting to excel.
The DESCR filed on PS_PROJ_ACTIVITY should be populating the column called Activity Name in Excel. In App designer, this field comes from PS_PC_PRJ_ANL_WRK, but it is passing it to Excel with blank values. The excel file has a Header called Activity Name, but none of the rows are populated for this field.
1. Navigate to Project Costing > Interactive Reports > Project Valuation
2. BU = US004, Project ID 000000000000165, Template Asset
3. Hit Search
4. Click on Activity Valuation Page
5. Click on the “Download” to excel button in the top right.
6. Note that the Activity Name column has a header, but has no data in the rows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms