When Applicant is Hired Using Manage Hires Process, Duplicate Row Was Inserted In Profile Management Person Profile
(Doc ID 2112478.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2, Job / Personal Information
When an applicant is hired using Manage Hires process, a duplicate row is inserted in Profile Management, Person Profile. There should not be duplicate rows.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Apply for a Job Opening in Careers, fill all the details, especially profile content section details.
2. Submit the application and go to Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Applicants.
3. Search for applicant, change disposition to offer accepted and prepare for hire.
4. Hire employee from Mange Hire and provide all the necessary details in Personal Info and Job Data pages.
5. Search for the employee in Main Menu > Workforce Development > Profile Management > Person Profiles.
6. Find a duplicate row in that person's Person Profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document