Last updated on MARCH 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleSoft HCM version 9.2 : Other Issue with eCompensation, when running a Compensation Cycle the Load process is not inserting job rows for merit increases. Upon looking through the Cycle Messages the following Error was found:
Load Error - Employee has experienced a change in their Annual Salary. Salary update not processed. (MSGData1: Salary-Plan; MSGData2: Sequence/Priority; MSGData3: Group-Node; MSGData4: Job-Effdt/Job-Effseq)
Compensation Administrator will have to manually update the employee's job history appropriately.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Compensation > Compensation Cycles > Administer Cycle
2. On the Administer Cycle tab click on Load and the run the Compensation Cycle Load process
3. After process is finished, click on the Check Messages link
4. Notice the above error message
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
6. Notice that no rows were inserted for the merit increase and needs to be added manually
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms