Receipts SES Search Results Takes The User To Add/Update Component Instead Of Inquiry Component
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipts SES search results takes the user to Add/Update Component instead of Inquiry Component
Tested on FSCM v9.2, PUM 15, PT 8.54.17
1. Login to Demo as VP1
2. Navigate to Purchasing > Receipts > Review Receipt Information > Receipts. Take a note of a cancelled Receipt. Say 0000000024
3. Click the 'Home' button at the right top and come back to the home page.
4. Execute a 'Receipt' search for the above noted value
5. On the displayed search results, click on the link for the above noted value
6. The resulting page would be the 'Add/Update' page for which this receipt would not open. Ideally the search results should be taking us to the receipt inquiry page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms