EAP Brazilian Localization: Payment Selection Process for the Second Payment Schedule has Changed the Payment Amount
(Doc ID 2112844.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Payment is executed for the second schedule of the Voucher, Withholding IRRF is retained again, and it does not even create a new line in Voucher.
1. Create a Voucher with two Payment Schedules with different Schedule Due Dates; first Payment with 17-08-2015 and the second one with 20-08-2015.
2. Make sure both the Payments have Payment Method EFT.
3. Run Payment Selection and Creation process for the first Payment and create borderô for the first Payment.
4. Run Payment Selection for the second Payment with Schedule Due Date = 20-08-2015
5. The value of Payment has been changed by the process which resulted in unbalanced voucher.
Selection process should not change the value of the Payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!