HR ESP: Issues Regarding Update COntracts ESP after Upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2
(Doc ID 2112888.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 9.2 version, In Update Contract ESP, if you check the field "Manage Basic Copy" or you inform the field "SPEE Template ID", a set of fields are converted in mandatory fields. These fields are necessary in "Print Contracts ESP".
This requirement generates a problem for all the employee exist in 9.1 because they don't have informed these fields and we couldn't print their contracts in that case.
These Fields are:
• Contract Type. (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.CONTRACT_TYPE)
• Labor Relation End Dt.(WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.CNT_END_DT_ESP)
• Work Hours (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.PART_TIME_HRS_ESP)
• Work Minutes (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.PART_TIME_MINS_ESP)
• Work Frecuency (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.PART_TIME_FRQ_ESP)
• Schedule Type (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.SCHD_HRS_TYPE_ESP)
• Max hours (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.PT_MAX_HRS_ESP)
• Shecdule Distribution (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.CNT_SCHED_DIST_ESP)
• Begin Hour work (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.CNT_SCHED_BGN_ESP)
• End hour work (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.CNT_SCHED_END_ESP)
• Vacation Period (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.VAC_DURTN_ESP)
• Probation Period (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.PRB_DURTN_ESP)
• Compensation Distribution (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.COMP_RATE_DESCR)
• Representative ID (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.REPRESNT_ID_ESP)
• Hiring Center. (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.HIRE_CTR_CD_ESP)
• Signature City. (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.SIGNATURE_CITY)
• Signature Date. (WKF_CNT_TYP_ESP.SIGNATURE_DT)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2
2. Check Update Contracts ESP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!