Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1) - Error Received on a Requisition after making a Non-Monetary Change to a Valid Requisition
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After making a non-monetary change to a Requisition with a Valid Budget, the budget status is updated to Not Checked. When the Budget Check button is clicked, the following error is received.
This error occurs when Requisition Change Order tracking is enabled and a Track Batch greater than 1.
ERROR: Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable Commitment Control
- Enable Requisition Change Tracking
- Create a simple requisition. Save.
- Click Budget Check.
- Display the Requisition and change the price. Save.
- Acknowledge change order message. Budget Check
- Display the Requisition and drill to the distribution.
- Make a non-monetary change by changing a chartfield and click OK.
- Click Return to Main Page.
- Save the Req.
- Click Budget Check - Error is received.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms