Data Integrity Error In Group Build - Group Definition Component
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A data integrity error occurs when trying to save a change to a Description of an existing Group Definition. See Replication Steps attached.
Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS (Password PS).
2. Navigate to: Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Group Build > Group Build - Group Definition
On the Add a New Value tab enter a new Group ID and click Add.
Complete the Description field and Save.
3. Navigate to: Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Group Build > Security by Group
4. Search for your new Group ID.
Enter PS in the User ID field, click the Default button and Save.
5. Navigate to: Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Group Build > Group Build - Group Definition
Tick the Correct History checkbox.
Search for your new Group ID.
Change the Description you have entered and Save.
Bug 12681498 - FAT-CMP002-4- GROUP BUILD PRODUCES SQL ERROR WHEN CRITERIA HAS NO VALUES
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms