ETL9.1: Duplicates On Pay_Earnings After Refresh On JOB Change.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicates on pay_earnings after refresh on job change.
This happens when change in the past jobs are keyed and that there is a paygroup change. During the Prel.Calc Refresh on Job Change, both the old paygroup information of the employee and new paygroup information is present on pay earnings.
1. Multiple jobs employee.
2. Create pay sheets.
3. The employee was terminated on 1/1/16 and rehired on 1/5/16 from Paygroup 'A40' to 'E30' with employee's type Hourly to Salaried type change.
4. Payable time exists for the prior period 12/11 - 12/24/15 and for the 1/5 - 1/21/16.
5. TL Installation set with "Load Prior Paygroup time with Current Paygroup" flag selected.
6. Load time to payroll.
7. Made some additional data change that updates the pay_line.job_change flag to 'R'.
8. Run Pay Calc that would refresh the employee's data by calling Load T&L process to reload the time and, as a result, the duplicate time is generated on pay earnings.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms