Last updated on MARCH 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Price List Mass Maintenance feature (navigation: Pricing Configuration, Pricing Mass Maintenance, Price List Mass Maintenance) it is possible to create a new Price List with a blank Currency code instead of updating the existing Price List that has a valid Currency code.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a new Price List (navigation: Pricing Configuration, Create Pricing Information, Price List Maintenance)
- Run the 'Extract Price List with Cost' process (OM_MCP_LPRC) (navigation: Pricing Configuration, Pricing Mass Maintenance, Price List Extract).
- Go to the 'Price List Mass Maintenance' page (see navigation above) and mass change page and and perform a mass change to set a new End Date for all the current List Prices.
- Perform a new mass change to say increase all List Prices by 4% and that these changes are to be inserted as new rows with the appropriate Start and End Dates.
- Click on the 'Validate Data' button.
- Click on the 'Upload' button.
- Go to the 'Price List Maintenance' page and there is a new Price List with the changes but with a blank Currency code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms