Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO VAT ship to location is not updating according to Ship to ID when change request is created because of which voucher created from this PO will be in Recycle status.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Select Canada purchasing BU and select USD currency.
2) Select special item and provide details.
3) Provide Canada GL BU and related chart fields.
4) Provide US ship to id and location as Canada location in req.
5) Submit and create PO from REQ after all process.
6) Now create change request and change SHIP to id value from US to CAN and process change request.
7) Now verify Ship to ID value in PO, It is showing CAN location. This is correct.
8) But Ship to Country under Schedule VAT information is still showing as 'USA' Instead of Canada.
9) Now if we create voucher from this PO,its created in recycle status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms