ESFO 9.2: PeopleSearch - Keyword Search Results Are Giving Different Results With Operators "&" and "AND".
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Staffing Front Office - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleSearch - Keyword Search results are giving different results with operators "&" and "AND".
1. Created 5 resumes with different Keyword Combination
2. Attached the resume to 5 different Applicants profile in order they are fetched.
3. Run PTSF_GENFEED to build the search indexes.
4. search the multiple keywords using logical operator “&”
5. search the multiple keywords using logical operator “AND”
When searched with "&"
Results returned which matches exactly to the keyword string.
When searched with "AND"
Results returned which matches exactly to the keyword string with result where string matched partially also
Results should be returned which matches exactly to the keyword string in both the cases.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms